Most forums don’t usually discuss current events, but in light of what's happening in Ukraine, it can be important to offer a confidential space for discussion. Just as our forums have done throughout the Covid era, we might spark our conversation with questions like these:
- What are the deepest feelings this situation has brought forth in you?
- Do you feel you are overreacting or underreacting to the news as it unfolds?
- How are political and economic shocks to the world making your leadership challenges worse?
- How are you balancing the reality of personal and business uncertainty with the need to project confidence to your team, family, and others who depend on you?
- How is the situation causing you to re-evaluate your priorities, if at all?
Members are encouraged to write out their responses first and then share them to avoid undue bias from those sharing before them.
Thank you to Melissa Weiksnar who suggested this topic.